Storage Vials are made from high quality polypropylene plastic. Each vial has a 2mL capacity, measures 2″ total length and is 0.4″ in diameter. The included screw cap has a built in leak-proof ring seal. Can be used for storage of biological material, human and animal cells, or any other small substances.
- Maximum Use Temperature: 135°C
- Minimum Use Temperature: -20°C
- Brittleness Temperature: 0°C
- Specific Gravity: 0.90
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Gas: Yes
- Dry Heat: No
- Radiation (Gamma): No
- Disinfectant: Yes
- Acids (Dilute or Weak): Excellent
- Acids (Strong or Concentrated): Excellent
- Alcohols (Aliphalic): Excellent
- Aldehydes: Very Good
- Bases: Excellent
- Hydrocarbons (Aliphalic): Very Good
- Oxidizing Agents (Strong): Not recommended
- O2: 240
- CO2: 800
- N2: 48
- Water Absorbtion: <0.2%
- Cytotoxic: No
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.