• Square RatioDesign Printed Polypropylene and Polymethylpentene Beakers
• Shatter resistant – reduce breakage incidence of injury!
• Choose glass-like clarity of polymethylpentene (PMP) or
• Choose economical translucent polypropylene (PP)
• Chemically resistant to most acids, bases and many common solvents
Square ratio beakers are the safe, convenient alternative to griffin style beakers. These beakers feature a vertical lip around the top of the beaker which serves two purposes: first the lip contains many spills that may occur with the rounded design of a griffin style beaker. Second, this vertical lip allows the beakers to be stacked together in sets when not in use.
Maximum temperature for PP is 135°C; PMP is 150°C to 180°C for short intervals.
WARNING: Blue printed beakers can expose you to chemicals including Benzophenone which is known known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov