These plastic graduated cylinders feature either permanently molded or printed crisp blue graduations that will not fade after repeated autoclaving. Meets stringent international quality criteria according to ISO 6706 standards. Tolerances according to DIN 12 680 TT, Class B. Maximum temperature: PP 121°C, PMP 135°C
• Shatter resistant – reduce breakage & incidence of injury!
• Chemically resistant to most acids, bases and many common solvents
• Choose glass-like clarity of polymethylpentene (PMP) or
• Choose economical translucent polypropylene (PP)
• Choose a durable molded graduation cylinder or a printed plastic cylinder with brilliant easy to read blue printed graduations.