Dawn Scientific introducing Premium Quality cUSP test solution series to give edge to end user to get reliable and accurate results. Ferroxyl Test Solution Kit For Free Iron, Iron Contamination, Stainless Steel, Chrome Plating, Titanium & Porosity. Ferroxyl Test Solution Kit come in three separate premium quality reagents in three different bottles packed into one box. The contents of these bottles when mixed produce Ferroxyl Solution to deliver accurate, reliable, and reproducible results. Our Kit come in ready to use formula comes in Two Bottles pack, just mix it and use it.
For Free Iron, Iron Contamination, Stainless Steel, Chrome Plating, Titanium & Porosity
– For ASTM A380 Guidelines
-Ferroxyl Test Solution Preparation Instructions and expiration certificate
– All reagents are of ACS grade
– Easy to use, Accurate, reliable, and reproducible results.
– ISO 9001:2015 certified company
Complete and simple instruction along with kit.
The Ferroxyl Test, specified in ASTM A 380-99, section 7.3.4, is a sensitive technique for local examination of iron residues on stainless steel surfaces. This test is widely used in stainless steel manufacturing and chrome plating for Iron contamination. Cleaning, descaling, and passivating are all covered under the ASTM A380 passivation standard.
Moreover, wipe tests, high-humidity tests, free iron tests, atomizer tests, and other procedures are included in this standard for determining the quality of the finish product. This test is designed to determine the pickling quality of austenitic stainless steels
Instructions for mixing
- Carefully open Reagent A bottle and add very carefully Reagent B (Caution: Concentrated Acid) to it.
- Close the cap tightly and repeatedly invert until solution is once again uniform and shake well.
- Now your Ferroxyl Test Solution is ready to use. Please put the sticker (supplied with this kit) on the bottle & write the expiry date, three days from mixing date.
The expiration date for unmixed materials is Three Years from the date of manufacture. Refrigeration will not extend the life of the kit.
Please be aware this Kit contains a Concentrated acid. Please ware appropriate PPE & eye protection while handling this product. Please keep reach out of children.