• Erlenmeyer flasks are made from clear break resistant Lexan® polycarbonate available with or without baffles
• Lexan® Polycarbonate by Sabic complies with stringent FDA and USP requirements and is manufactured in a Class 10K cleanroom
• Each erlenmeyer flask comes sterile via gamma irradiation, packaged in its own protective bag with dual purpose closure. 0.22 um pore size-for sterile air exchange
• Autoclavable and reusable
• Flasks are certified non pyrogenic & DNase / RNase free for convenience
• These erlenmeyer flasks fit all standard shaking incubator clamps and are ideal for culture, media preparation, storage and any related application
Dynalon Labware distributes a full line of plastic lab supplies including world renowned brands such as Azlon, Burkle, Cowie, Kartell and Sterilin. We offer well known product lines such as Baritainer Jerry Cans, Bio-bin® waste disposal containers and the new floor model disposal boxes with handles. Afon® benchtop science equipment is among our newest product lines featuring popular items such as the DMP100 Melting Point Device and DynaStil Water Distillation Unit.
In addition to distribution, we are proud to offer a custom plastic fabrication department to meet your specific needs. Custom spill containment trays are fabricated daily to meet the customer's specific temperature, chemical and size requirement. All of our plastic fabricated items are Made in the USA. We are a privately-owned American company with a solid team of employees who are proud of their efforts. High levels of service to all customers is our paramount focus moving into the future.