• Sterility guaranteed by gamma irradiation for Sterilin® Graduated Pipettes
• Excellent accuracy, better than ±/- 1%
• Crystal grade polystyrene for improved clarity
• Easy-open color-coded tear strips
• Ascending and descending graduations for accurate pipetting
• Drawn tips allow every drop to drain freely
Crystal grade polystyrene is used for consistency in manufacture and maximum clarity, with easy to read crisp black printed graduations enabling the graduated pipettes to be used accurately to +/-1%. Sterility is guaranteed by gamma radiation at a license holding irradiation plant, which follows the relevant recommendations in the DHSS Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice for Sterile Medical Devices and Surgical Products. Sterilin graduated pipettes are tested for pyrogencity, and have a pyrogen level of less than 0.25 EU/ml.