• Vinyl lab tubing is clear with a dense, smooth bore
• Resistant to oxidation, chemicals and bacteria
• Chemical or thermal bonding
• Vinyl laboratory tubing can be gas or radiation sterilized
• Extreme flexibility permits easy set-ups
• Flushes clean with most conventional cleaners and sanitizers
• Vinyl lab tubing can be used with a variety of fittings: radiator clamp or barbed type
Vinyl laboratory tubing conforms to critical industry standards, having been approved by FDA, USDA, USP Class VI, NSF, and UL.
Vinyl laboratory tubing’spurity, performance and reliability make it the material of choice when handling liquids, gases andsemi-liquids.
Plastic laboratory tubing in a variety of sizes supplied by the case in lengths shown below.
Vinyl Laboratory Tubing Physical Properties:
Specific Gravity. . . . . 1.20
Color . . . . . Clear
Tensile Strength psi . . . . . 2000
Toxicity . . . . . Non-toxic
Elongation% . . . . . 400
Aging Characteristics . . . . . Excellent
Durometer Hardness, Shore A . . . . . 68
Brittle Temperature °C . . . . .-41°C
Values listed are typical and are meant only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for your application.
* This series is in the process of being switched to a CA Prop 65 compliant material.