Best quality Citric acid by dawnscientific. Citric acid is an organic acid usually used as a chelating agent, a buffering agent, for pH adjustment and derivatization.
Citric acid has been used to prepare:
• Phosphate citrate buffer for use in enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay.
• Citrate-stabilized ceria aqueous sol, which was employed in the synthesis of cerium oxide nanoparticles.
• Citric acid-Na2HPO4-buffered stock solution for use in the determination of fecal urease activity.
• Anticoagulant citrate dextrose solution A (ACD-A), which is employed during the isolation of blood-derived endothelial progenitor cells.
Citric acid has also been used:
• In a novel process which allows controlling of the particle size during the synthesis of palladium cuboctahedrons.
• To prepare citric acid-derived carbon nanodots (CNDs) by bottom-up carbonization method.
• As a bi-component chelating agent for the synthesis of Li4Ti5O12 (lithium titanate oxide) by a novel sol–gel method.
There are no reviews yet.